- 2theloo Service Center Netherlands
- Not applicable
- 40 hours
- Closing date 31-10-2018
Are you our newest S.H.I.T. for the position of Service Technician?
A Social, Hands-on, Innovative, Team member?
Continue reading, because you might want to consider a next career step at 2theloo!
2011 was the year when the two founders of 2theloo proudly opened the first ‘better than at home’ toilet store in the Kalverstraat in Amsterdam. A great service retail concept with an inspiring mission; ‘to make the absolute most of your toilet break’. How brilliant!
Over the years 2theloo has rapidly grown to an international brand with more than 200 toilet stores in 14 countries these days. The dedicated 2theloo team works every day on the innovations and improvements of the concept to make the customer toilet experience as much pleasant and fun as possible. And you can be part of it!
Are you the all-round and creative handy(wo)man who enjoys being on the road and fixing everything you bump into?
What you will do:
- Visiting 2theloo locations for maintenance duties according a daily task list;
- Performing corrective and preventive maintenance duties in plumbing, electricity, paint work and woodwork;
- Work on all types of equipment repairs within our 2theloo locations;
- Inspecting systems and identify operating problems;
- Providing proactively feedback concerning the condition of our 2theloo sites and the material we use;
You will perform these tasks within the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, Poland and Czech-Republic. This means driving long distances and staying overnight a few days per month.
What we ask:
- High School Diploma;
- Minimum of 2 years all-round technical experience, including plumbing;
- Creativity in repairing with different types of material and tools
- Commitment to safety & organizational goals (VCA certificate);
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision;
- Independent worker, service-minded and great organization skills;
- Extreme flexible work attitude: work rotating shifts, weekends/holidays, being away from home for a couple of days to visit 2theloo sites in other European countries;
- Driving license and safe driving skills;
- Good communication skills in both Dutch and English.
Looks, sounds and feels interesting?
Don’t hesitate, press the apply button and 2theloo will reach out to you!