- 2theloo Service Center Netherlands
- 32 tot 40 uur
Are you our newest S.H.I.T. for the position of Marketing Communication Specialist?
A Social, Hands-on, Innovative, Team communicator?
Continue reading, because you might want to consider a next career step at 2theloo!
2011 was the year when the two founders of 2theloo proudly opened the first ‘better than at home’ toilet store in the Kalverstraat in Amsterdam. A great service retail concept with an inspiring mission; ‘to make the absolute most of your toilet break’. How brilliant!
Over the years 2theloo has rapidly grown to an international brand with more than 200 toilet stores in 14 countries these days. The dedicated 2theloo team works every day on the innovations and improvements of the concept to make the customer toilet experience as much pleasant and fun as possible. And you can be part of it!
What would you do in the position of Marketing Communication Specialist?
As a Marketing Communication Specialist you ensure together with the Marketing Communication Assistant and Category Coordinator that the 2theloo brand is continuously stimulated, expanded and activated.
You will do this by….
- Monitoring the 2theloo brand and corporate identity;
- Initiating & executing offline (B2C) and online campaigns (social and mobile);
- Increasing customer experience;
- Organizing in-store events, promotions and PR campaigns;
- Creating content for the 2theloo website and Social Media;
- Producing video and photo material;
- Conducting market research;
- Being the contact person for our partners concerning Marketing activities.
What would we like to see in your DNA?
- Somewhere in your closet you own a paper saying: Bachelor Degree, marketing/communication preferred;
- You have gained experience whitin a (consumer) marketing environment in the past 5 years;
- For creative ideas (visual and textual) everyone comes to you for help;
- You are very ambitious and like to show everybody your entrepreneurial mind-set
- Stress is not part of your dictionary – you know how to manage your tasks independently;
- Face-to-face, phone, mail, whats app – you know how to communicate;
- You don’t wear a watch – no 9 to 5 mentality;
- You and your computer are BFF’s – knowledge of Windows, MS Office, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign etc.;
- When you open your mouth Dutch and English comes out fluently.
What do we have to offer you?
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to market a great concept worldwide;
- An informal, dynamic and creative environment to work in;
- A beautiful office located in Amsterdam next to the Vondelpark;
- Friday afternoon drinks with your colleagues;
- An organization with a flexible mindset.
Looks, sounds and feels interesting?
Don’t hesitate, press the apply button and 2theloo will reach out to you!