- 2theloo Service Center Netherlands
- Intermediate vocational education
- 40 hours
- Closing date 31-07-2018
Are you our newest S.H.I.T. for the position of Financial Administrator?
A Social, Hands-on, Innovative, Team member?
Continue reading, because you might want to consider a next career step at 2theloo!
2011 was the year when the founders of 2theloo proudly opened the first ‘better than at home’ toilet store in the Kalverstraat in Amsterdam. A great service retail concept with an inspiring mission; “to provide the absolute best public toilet break experience”. How brilliant!
Over the years 2theloo has rapidly grown to an international brand with more than 220 toilet stores in 12 countries these days. The dedicated 2theloo team works every day on the innovations and improvements of the concept to make the customer toilet experience as much pleasant and fun as possible. And you can be part of it!
What would you do in the position of Financial Administrator?
As our Financial Administrator you will keep yourself more than busy on a daily basis with the following responsibilities…
- Main focus is processing invoices and bank payments for our entities within Europe. Next to this you will perform the following tasks;
- Checking and analysing financial balances per entity;
- Tracing deviations within the financial administration and correct where necessary;
- Managing and monitoring debtors;
- Managing the fixed asset administration;
- Assisting the Finance Manager with the month- and year end closing process;
- Collaborating with the financial team in order to improve the internal processes based on efficiency, automatization and compliancy.
What would we like to see in your DNA?
- MBO+ degree in Business Administration;
- You have gained experience in a similar position in the past 2 years;
- You have your stuff organised and can adjust easily when necessary;
- Accurate, analytical and stress resistant are your middle names;
- You have a hands-on mentality;
- Face-to-face, phone, mail, whats app – you know how to communicate;
- You and your computer are BFF’s: knowledge of MS Office and accounting systems (preferably Twinfield) is a must;
- You are fulltime available (less hours can be discussed);
- When you open your mouth Dutch and English comes out fluently.
What do we have to offer you?
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to market a great concept worldwide;
- An informal, dynamic and creative environment to work in;
- A beautiful office located in Amsterdam next to the Vondelpark;
- Lunch and Friday afternoon drinks with your fun colleagues;
- An organization with a flexible mind set.
Looks, sounds and feels interesting?
Don’t hesitate, press the apply button and 2theloo will reach out to you!