- University (Bachelor)
- 40 hours
As a Marketing Communications intern you will support the Marketing team in (online) marketing and communication:
- Content creation, activation and Community Management: completing the content-calendar and online editorial for all social media and the pressroom;
- Maintaining and optimizing (current) content on the site;
- Support in day-to-day activities of the marketing/communications team;
- Image selection and design (in-store) communication;
- Preparing the analyses and reports from Google Analytics;
- Search engine optimization by writing new SEO content.
For this internship we are looking for an intern who likes to work in a young and dynamic company, where it is different every day. An insightful and inquisitive person without 9-to-5 mentality, but with considerable autonomy.
- Available preferably as soon as possible, otherwise in September;
- You're a digital native: knowledge of Online Marketing, Blogs, Social Media;
- You follow a college/university degree in (online) marketing, new media, (online) media or (digital) communication;
- You have an ambitious, analytical, entrepreneurial personality;
- You have organizational skills;
- You feel at home in a frantic and informal environment;
- You are creative and dare to colour outside the lines;
- You have numerical understanding and analytically power;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You have a stress-resistant personality and work independently.