- 2theloo Service Center Netherlands
- University (Bachelor)
- 40 hours
As senior program manager you are overall responsible for coordinating all phases of the implementation of new sites. From set-up of the program per site to handover and evaluation. This includes: setting up project plans per site, safeguarding and managing this project plan, negotiating and monitoring budgets; and preparing and attending progress meetings with clients/ and or representatives. In sum: you have to make sure that from the initiation of new sites to delivering everything is well planned, managed and communicated.
- Develop appropriate program management plans and control mechanisms to meet contract delivery requirements and effectively measure schedule and cost results;
- Provide management and leadership direction for the development, production, construction, and logistics support programs for new sites;
- Exercise control over timelines, drawings, suppliers, contractors;
- Apply established technologies using 2theloo processes, theories, concepts, and techniques;
- Coordinate program activities with engineering, manufacturing, subcontractors, suppliers, quality, logistics, and administration;
- Coordinate conference calls and international kick off meetings with involved partners and discuss operational and technical preparations
- Present briefings to company management and other stakeholders on significant program issues;
- Safeguarding HSSE rules and requirements during construction at petrol sites.
- Overall safeguard of the 2theloo concept to be implemented according to the 2theloo handbook and formula requirements, and update when applicable;
- Handover, follow up and chase on snag points for a newly constructed 2theloo site.
- Develop and implement procurement policies, procedures and processes;
- Contract negotiations with suppliers;
- Manage and evaluate existing suppliers and contracts and make business recommendations based on commercial, technical and concept criteria;
- Engage and build strategic relationships with all our suppliers.
- Bachelor’s or University degree, with preferable knowledge of retail and/or construction industry;
- Have at least 5-8 years’ experience in project/construction management;
- Knowledge of HSSE rules and requirements at petrol sites;
- Willing to work in an international environment;
- Dynamic team player with true problem solving mentality who likes to take initiatives and is driven by quality;
- Adapt swiftly to new environments, clients and suppliers;
- The ability and flexibility to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Creative, commercial, pragmatic and stress resistant;
- Organised and result-oriented;
- Excellent customer-client relation skills and strong negotiator;
- Communicative skills in English, Dutch, and preferably French and/or German.