- 2theloo Service Center Netherlands
- Not applicable
- 40 hours
- Closing date 30-04-2017
We are looking for two new colleagues in the position of all-round Mechanical Technician; one for the Netherlands and one for Belgium. You will perform a wide variety of skilled, pro-active, preventative, and complex equipment maintenance duties in support of the refreshing restroom-shops and office environments.
- Performing building operations, preventive maintenance, equipment repairs, installations, and corrective maintenance (plumbing, locksmith, basic electricity, paint work and woodwork);
- Performing building operations;
- Inspecting systems and identify operating problems, performing complex troubleshooting and implement repairs;
- Visiting 2theloo locations for maintenance duties according a weekly task list;
- Developing operational procedures and support continuous improvement efforts for the 2theloo sites.
- High School Diploma;
- Minimum of 2 years mechanical technician experience;
- Driving license
- Committed to safety & organizational goals;
- Must be computer literate;
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision;
- Independent worker, service-minded and great organization skills;
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs., climb ladders and stairs, and stand for continuous periods of time with or without reasonable accommodation;
- Flexible work attitude: work rotating 12hr shifts, OT, & weekends/holidays;
- Good communication skills in Dutch and French (for the position in Belgium).