- 2theloo Service Center Netherlands
- Intermediate vocational education
- 40 hours
During your internship you will learn to eventually be an independent Concept Manager. Because we have a small CM section, you will be involved in almost all aspects of Concept Management. The internship can be described in the following key points:
- Contribute to maintaining the retail formula in which customer experience is central;
- Help with daily operational activities;
- Be associated with the application process for existing and newly opened stores;
- Plan and train store personnel;
- Be responsible for orders for the shops;
- Be a contact person for the store personnel.
An internship at 2theloo means immediately applying theory and knowledge in practice, taking steps in your personal development, pushing boundaries and bearing a particular responsibility, with which you get good guidance with from 2theloo.We offer you an independent internship with lots of opportunities to express your own ideas within a growing company with a small, enthusiastic and young team.
- Available preferably as soon as possible, otherwise in September;
- You are at least for 5 months available;
- You're a 3rd or 4th year student of HBO;
- You need a drivers license;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and/or German is a plus;
- You are a team player with a sense of humour;
- You can work independently;
- You are practical, creative, commercial and flexible.